Airportdata.com is owned and managed by Penton Business Media Inc., a State of Delware (USA) corporation ("Penton"). These terms and conditions govern your use of our website, please read them carefully before using the site. By accessing or using Airportdata.com, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions in full.
2. Copyright Notice
All parts of this website, including design, HTML and content are the Copyright © 2012 of Penton Business Media Inc., The Penton Media Building, 3rd Floor, 1300 East 9th Street, Cleveland, OH 44114-1503, USA. All rights reserved. Redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. Our data is covered by United States, United Kingdom and other international copyright laws as applicable.
Subject to the licence below, we reserve all our intellectual property rights including all copyright and trademark rights.
3. Licence to Use the Website
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence to access the website in accordance with this Agreement. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for personal and non-commercial use only. However, the following restrictions apply:
- You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private information retrieval system.
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
- You must not edit or otherwise modify any material or make derivative works based on the content or website.
- You must not reverse engineer or access the website in order to i) build a competitive product or service, ii) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics to the website, or iii) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the website.
Use of the website and its content is intended for our customers in the course of their normal business operations. We reserve the right to withdraw service from companies or individuals whom we deem to be commercial competitors of Airportdata.com
. In addition, you may not access the website for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
Single-user licences allow one user to access the data at any given time; they do not allow any other user to log in concurrently. A single-user licence may not be used or incorporated within a multi-user system or within a wide or local area network or intranet. For these situations, a multi-user subscription must be purchased. A single-user licence is to be used at one location. If the user conducts regular travel, then access at multiple locations is permitted. If customers wish to use subscriptions in multiple offices or departments, a multi-user licence is required.
4. Limitations of Liability
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about its completeness, accuracy, availability, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness or reliability. We do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in any of the information contained in the Airportdata.com website. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore at your own risk.
We do not guarantee that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that the website or the server that supports it will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
Our website contains links to other websites. We do not control these websites and access is solely at your own risk; Airportdata.com accepts no responsibility for the content of external websites. In addition, we do not endorse or approve any products or information on external websites.
5. Acceptable Use
The primary aim of our website is to help our users in their daily operations. To achieve this we would request that you follow our Acceptable Use Policy.
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
- You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
- You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website or supplied to us for updating our content.
We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting/supply of unsuitable material, including suspending or cancelling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you. You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all costs, expenses, claims, losses, liabilities or proceedings arising from misuse by you of the Airportdata.com
In respect of all material that you post on our website or supply for updating the content that we publish, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
6. Restriction of Access and Termination
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a username and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that your username and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your username or password.
We may disable your username and password at our sole discretion or if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of our website or any other contractual obligation you owe to us. Upon such termination or suspension, your right to use the Airportdata.com website will cease immediately.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time without notice to you by posting revised terms on our site. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. Continued use of the site constitutes your binding acceptance of any modifications.
8. Entire Agreement
and Conditions of Sale
, constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
9. Law and Jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York (USA), and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of such State. Furthermore, the site and use of content may also be subject to the laws of the European Union where appropriate.
THIS WEBSITE IS DESIGNED AND INTENDED FOR PRE-FLIGHT PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT COMPLY WITH AVIATION AUTHORITY REGULATIONS GOVERNING PUBLICATIONS FOR EN ROUTE NAVIGATION. THE USER IS HEREBY EXPRESSLY NOTIFIED NOT TO USE THE DATA FOR NAVIGATIONAL PURPOSES.
11. Our Contact Details
Penton Business Media Inc., The Penton Media Building, 3rd Floor, 1300 East 9th Street, Cleveland, OH 44114-1503, USA. Customer Service: Tel +1 800 654 6776.