Airportdata.com is a comprehensive pre-flight planning service that provides essential information to the air transport industry and is updated daily by a team of subject experts. The service details all the major commercial airports worldwide, listing contact details and technical data, and also supplies information on the full range of airport service providers, including ground handling agents.
- Over 5,700 civil and military airports
- ICAO, IATA and FAA codes
- LatLong, elevation, variation
- Maximum runway details, PCN, lighting, Navaids and frequencies
- Airport hours, time zones, entry details
- Restrictions, noise abatement
- Contact details for airport administration, operations and slot co-ordination departments
- Contacts for customs, immigration, ATC, Met, ASOS, ATIS, AIS and others
- Over 8,900 ground handling agents, fixed-base operators, supervisory agents, line maintenance companies, including a full list of services provided and credit/fuel cards accepted
- Over 3,100 fuel company listings
- Over 6,000 caterers, charter, limousine, car hire and other transportation listings
- 11,000 hotels (with map display)
- 3,700 hospitals, airport medical centres and ambulance stations
- Airline database with more than 1,100 carriers worldwide
- Export function to create mailing lists (including e-mails addresses)
- Customers can add their own notes to each airport entry. For multiple users, these notes can be shared with colleagues.
Extensive Data on Clearance Requirements
- General guidance about clearance permissions for over 200 countries
- Commercial, cargo and corporate flight permit advice and contact data
- Designated Authorities addresses and contact details
- Search and Rescue centres
- Embassy lists
- Noise regulations (from Boeing)
- Weather data
- Government advisories
- Passport, visa and health requirements
- Customs, currency and airport tax regulations
- Aviation charges - aerodrome and air navigation service
- Glossary of aviation terms
- Aviation news feed
- List of aerospace-related events
The service includes an advanced search facility allowing users to search across regions and filter airports according to key indicators. Airport listings include several Google maps for each entry and US airports include links to FAA data and airport diagrams. The map search tool plots airports in relation to their neighbours so users can choose a nearby alternate airport.
Editorial Support Service.
We are committed to working with our customers to ensure that the data is correct. To achieve this, we have an experienced editorial team of aviation experts to answer questions and conduct further research.
Conditions of Sale
- Purchase grants licence to access our full database via the Airportdata.com website for the period shown, in accordance with our Terms & Conditions.
- Airportdata.com will send you a username and password upon completion of purchase. In almost all cases, this will be provided within 24 hours. In the rare occasion where this is not the case, the subscription will be deemed to commence from the date that the username and password are supplied.
- For refunds and cancellations we operate a limited policy. Annual Subscriptions can be cancelled in writing (by post, fax or e-mail) within 14 days of commencement of the service. Refunds will subject to a deduction of two weeks' service (charged pro rata) plus an administration fee of USD100.00.
- In case of any problems, please Contact Us.